GROUND RULES

We don't agree about everything and that's OK. What we do agree on is the need to carry on the discussion in a civil way.

Before you contribute to a discussion, familiarize yourself with logical fallacies. Ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated.

The goal here is for civil conversation so be nice; no profanity. Anyone who calls another person an idiot will be banned.

Lastly remember, when someone disagrees with your views it does not mean they like you less as a person. If you can't handle being disagreed with then go away.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Modesty Survey

Turns out, the way I walk, the shoes I wear, the adjustments I make to my clothing and even the way I sit are "stumbling blocks" for many young, Christian men.

http://www.therebelution.com/modestysurvey/browse_167

No comments:

Post a Comment